Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Heart Sen Cha Green Tea Bars


I've found the love of my life. I saw this item initially at Garden of Eden on 14th Street and became infatuated. Eventually I met my delicious companion right in my neighborhood and upon our first kiss it was love at first bite. Ok, we didn't kiss but I did bite it. I'm talking about my new favorite bar, the Sen Cha Green Tea Bars. These bars come in three flavors: Original, Lively Lemongrass, and Delicate Pear. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with any of the choices. If I had to choose a favorite, I'd go with the Pear and they've appropriately named the bar because the flavor is quite "delicate." Each bar is a blend of roasted organic brown rice, antioxidant rich goji berries, nuts and seeds, and is equal to three cups of green tea. Additionally, the bars are gluten and wheat-free/vegan. I've found these Sen Cha bars fill me up when I'm on the go, which is another benefit. I thought I would have to stock up on these bars when I find them but I've noticed that they are now readily available at the Vitamin Shoppe, as well as some gourmet shops, coffee shops and hotels. More than likely these bars will run you a bit more than you'll pay for a Balance or Luna Bar but in my humble opinion there's no comparison. As much as I love you, Luna, we're done. We'll stay friends but I'm going steady with Sen Cha now. See ya later.

www.senchanaturals.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After I read your glowing review I tried these bars and I must say they are pretty damn tasty. That said, however, I don't think I could ever say that I am through with Luna. How could you? The Chai Bar is still my all-time favorite bar! I heart Luna.