Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yummy Thomas' Holiday Muffins


I'm a sucker for just about anything cranberry. In fact I'm the designated cranberry sauce cook for my family's Thanksgiving feast (no canned jiggly maroon thingy for us). Heck, I've even slathered on cranberry body lotion. Around Thanksgiving, there's always "limited edition" items on the grocers' shelves and this year I found Thomas' Cranberry English Muffins. Festively packaged these muffins are downright delicious with each muffin bursting with lots of berries (boy, that sounds like a commercial!). I don't know about you but I love having cranberries in the "nooks and crannies" (tm) of my breakfast. Since they aren't around all that long I've bought a few packages and stored them in my freezer. If you're interested you can check out Thomas' store locator for this product until both this link and product disappear until next year.

thomas.gwbakeries.com/product.cfm/upc/4812125609

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of these as well. Word is that they are replacing the Cranberry muffins and bagels with a French Toast flavor in February. Can't wait!