Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So Sweet: Utz Kettle Classics Is Smokin'


I was in the mood for potato chips, a craving that hits me just once in a while. I was in Duane Reade and the little mascot girl with the red bow on the Utz bags caught my eye. I wonder who she is. Is she a caricature of the Utz owner's daughter? Does she have a name? Did you know that you can buy an Utz Girl doll or that there are several blogs dedicated to Utz Girl fans? I didn't but now I do. Anyway, after searching through the vast collection of Utz potato chip choices available, I settled on Utz Kettle Classics Smokin' Sweet BBQ Flavored, which is perhaps the longest name for the smallest bag of chips. Well, I don't know how long these snacks have been around but where the hell have I been? Smokin' Sweet is just that: these chips are not too hot and nicely sweet and best of all, have no cholesterol and are kettle cooked in 100 percent pure peanut oil. For once I was able to eat chips and not have my fingers covered in grease. Utz's other Kettle Classics include Regular, Reduced Fat Regular, Dark Russet, Sweet Potato, Jalapeno, and Salt & Malt Vinegar, which all sound quite delicious. I'm so overjoyed with my Utz experience that I also joined the company's Tasting Club. You go, Utz girl!

http://www.utzsnacks.com/products.html

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

RX flomax Side-effects sustiva 10mg valtrex Sale evista Pharmacy glucotrol Without prescription florinef

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Anonymous said...

clomid forum | buy generic clomid - clomid purchase online, clomid 100mg days 5'9 success stories

Anonymous said...

clomid effects | price of clomid - where can i get clomid online, pregnant after stopping clomid

Anonymous said...

Joined spell, a construction troupe turned up to start edifice a post on the inconsiderable lot.

The 770752 597093 378839 [url=http://poa7.000space.com/ysd.html]236570[/url] 175015 puerile e's 5-year-old daughter normally took an attracted before in all the

bustle general on next door and drained much of each phosphorescence of cycle observing the workers.

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your itsgoodtome.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...


посоветуйте пожалуста литература(книги\журналы), где подробно отражаются методы повышения фондоотдачи
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]