Monday, July 27, 2009

It Is Wickedly Delicious: Rachel's Cottage Cheese


Cottage cheese is one of those things that one either loves or hates. I happen to love the cheese curds and now I love them even more because yogurt maker Rachel's has taken cottage cheese to the next level and come up with some terrific flavor combinations. Initially one might think that mixing Cucumber Dill or Pear Mangosteen and cottage cheese may be weird but trust me, when you give them a taste you'll be hooked. There's also Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Lemon Verbena Berry, Roasted Red Pepper, and Pomegranate Orange Cranberry. I have two issues with the product: the $1.89 price tag per container is a bit steep if you'd like to have one for lunch or breakfast each day. The other involves distribution as there is only one grocery store in my area that I can find the product in (it's also difficult to find Rachel's fine yogurts). In addition to getting the products on more store shelves, I'm also hoping that the company will decide to put out larger sizes of the cottage cheese flavors.

http://www.rachelsdairy.com

No comments: