Monday, July 27, 2009

Would You Like Some Twang In Your Beer?


Twang is a company that makes all kinds of great flavored salts and cocktail sugars. Basically they are the adult beverage drinkers' best friend. Well, at least those who enjoy flavor, and lots of it. I was happy to find Twang's two beer salts which come in the flavors of lemon lime and also a lime version. They come in cute little plastic containers in the shape of beer bottles complete with tiny bottle cap. I was a bit confused as to how to use them as there is no information on Twang's site. Do I rim my beer like a margarita? I Googled it and a few people pointed out that you're actually supposed to pour some of the salt into your beer until you get your desired taste. If you decide to give these a try which I suggest you do, first try a little in your beer as apparently the salt doesn't go with some beers. Since my taste buds run toward Miller Chill and other beers that might not be a beer connoisseur's choice, it's fine for me. According to Twang's site the salts can also be used on food which I'd imagine would be quite tasty. Highly recommended especially if you drink girly/bad beer like myself.

http://www.twang.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy this? Is it available from any retailers?

Theresa said...

I purchased my Twang at a Wegman's supermarket in Rochester, N.Y.