Sunday, July 1, 2007

Getting Naked For Chocolate


I've been a fan of Bear Naked's line of granola for as long as it's been available. I happened to be at Food Emporium when a Bear Naked employee was giving out free samples of--at that time--their newly-launched granolas. I was very impressed and immediately purchased the Apple Cinnamon cereal, which is still one of my favorites. Since then I've revisited Bear Naked from time to time but with so many varieties of cereals available nowadays, I've not paid all that much attention to the Naked line. That will now be changing. Bear Naked has come up with some more granola flavors that warrant a lot of attention, one of which I have sitting in front of me as I type this--I've been snacking on it the entire night. Heavenly Chocolate is its name and that it is. This stuff is as delicious as any chocolate bar and is truly out of this world. It's made with the better-for-you dark chocolate, whole grains, and makes a wonderful treat. You won't feel guilty snacking on this granola either. I haven't had it with milk yet but can only imagine that it would be addicting as a breakfast cereal. Bear Naked's line includes such flavors as Fruit and Nut, Banana Nut, and two other flavors that I am looking forward to trying: Blueberry Walnut and Peanutbutter & Jelly. Throw some of this in yogurt, enjoy it on the run, or as a delicious breakfast treat, it doesn't matter. Just eat it.

www.bearnaked.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to love chocolate granola. What will they think of next! I can't wait to try this one.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.