Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tassimo: Starbuck-ing The Trend?


I love my Tassimo coffee maker but I'm quite envious of the Keurig machine which has such top-notch brands as Gloria Jean's, Van Houtte, Caribou, and Timothy's, in their stable of K-Cups. Tassimo, on the other hand, has Gevalia, Maxwell House, Kenco, and Nabob (who??) representing their T Discs. Because I'm so desperate to validate my purchase of the Tassimo, I'm actually looking forward to the Starbucks that Tassimo is adding to its list of available T Discs. Soon I'll get to drink Starbucks' House Blend, Breakfast Blend, Adrica Kitamu, and Caffee Verona for less than $5.00 a cup (I hope). However they taste, it'll be an improvement for the embattled Tassimo. Let's hope Kraft Foods makes some more deals with other companies to get some more decent beverages for its machine. How about some New England Coffee?

No comments: